Exploring life together with fellow
Dreamers, Doers, DIYers, and Dog lovers!
Hi, I’m Erin. Thanks for taking a little time to find out more about me.
A few years ago I started sharing some pictures on Instagram (@erinxplores) from my life on-the-go as a frequent business traveler, from international vacations and road trips closer to home, or lovely flowers from my garden or moments with my dogs. But I have often felt there was more that I would like to share than a photo caption really allows. Now I am excited to have the format to easily share more stories though this site!
My personal philosophy of Explore Every Day has developed from an intentional mindset to quiet my inner dialogues and instead to consciously be still, observe, explore, all with the intention to be fully in that moment – away from all the other noise and demands of life.
I look forward to sharing stories and photos about my life with big dogs, and from my current and previous home improvement adventures, travel, and more. Hopefully you’ll find some inspiration!
- It’s November 1, Where’s your Christmas Gift List?A selection of some of my favorite home organizational products to jump start your Christmas giving ideas or to incorporate into your own home!
- Taking Pictures of the Milky WayThe beauty of the dark night sky is covered by light pollution for the majority of Americans and and many people don’t get the opportunity to truly experience dark skies. […]
- Replacing a gross ToiletToilets are gross. I don’t know anyone who enjoys the chore of cleaning toilets. What I have discoverered though is that there are some toilets that are easier to clean […]
- Bathroom Remodeling – Replacing a vanityWhen I bought and moved into my present home built in the late ’70s, its two bathrooms were both completely functional, but completely outdated. I knew I would get around […]
- Top 10 List for Staying Sane during Remodeling and Home ImprovementsHere’s my Top 10 list of tips to stay sane during remodeling and home improvements.
- Brookie CookieYummy and Healthy dessert. Get my Brookie recipe and $40 off your first Hungryroot grocery order.